Learn more and improve your rollerblade and inline skate skills from a skilled and experienced instructor. These step-by-step video skate lessons show you the right way to skate and practice, as if you have an instructor with you. Each skating tutorial comes with accompanying detailed notes and also a Practice Exercise Summary so that you practice everything needed in the right order and you know what to focus on. Aimed at the adult intermediate skater, these skating classes will build your repertoire, increase your safety and make your skating look smooth, easy and comfortable as you begin learning new and exciting intermediate level skills.
• Introductory Videos;
Equipment, Weight Distribution and Stance.
• Skate Skills Lesson Videos;
T stop, Backwards skating, Lunge Turn, Lunge Stop.
• Expert Demonstrations.
• Step-by-step instructions for safely learning each new skill.
• Common Problems and how to fix them.
• Graphics to explain essential information.
• Technical notes and focus points.
• Practice Exercise Summary (for easy, at-a-glance practice).
• Total of 75 minutes worth of teaching videos. Asha Kirkby is one of the highest qualified and experienced skate instructors in the world. She is a trainer of instructors worldwide for the ICP (Inline Certification Programme) and has taught thousands to skate in her UK skate school Skatefresh in London and Brighton. As an ex-figure skater in her teens, Asha has been skating for 30 years. These lessons are the culmination of her years of experience teaching and skating. Her teaching style is direct and to the point and has been tested on many students with great success. Put an instructor in your pocket and see how much easier it all becomes. You can only relax on your skates when your technique is good and you are skating well. This is when it flows, when your skates feel like part of you (and not separate). Your skating will then make you feel vibrant and alive and you will start to inspire others with your great skating.
Skate Lessons Intermediate-1 is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-30. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Skate Lessons Intermediate-1 (version 1.0) has a file size of 279.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.